What does the modern workplace look like with the shift to more remote work?
“The modern workplace is a hybrid of remote and collaborative HQ space” Said Chris Koehler, CMO of box. “Also, with this shift we probably connect 2-3x more than before without any work travel.”
On this episode of The DNA of An Experience, Chris Koehler, CMO of box talks creating a customer experience through marketing to keep customers loyal in a crisis as well as his take on the modern workplace.
What we talked about
- What does the modern workplace look like to you?
- The trend was moving toward remote anyway, but how have the current conditions helped accelerate that?
- How can asynch video from a tool like Zight (formerly CloudApp) and real time video from a tool like Zoom help with remote work?
- What are some tips you have learned as a leader during this moment with your team and customers?
- With new remote playbooks in hand, what does the new normal look like?
To listen to the audio of the podcast go here