Best All-In-One Screenshot App, Snipping Tool, Screen Recorder and GIF Maker for Windows
Zight is an all-in-one app screenshot and screen recorder for Windows. Easily capture full or partial screenshots, record your screen, record a webcam video or GIF, and instantly share it via a URL.
How To Use Zight on Windows
Explore other Zight features by clicking the buttons below.
Take Screenshots on Windows with Zight
Take a full or partial screenshot, capture the visible area (entire page or desktop), and send it in seconds. Zight automatically stores your content in the cloud for easy access and organization.
Here’s how you can take a screenshot on Windows with Zight.
- Click on the Zight toolbar icon and select the screenshot option.
- Use your mouse to control the tool and select the area on your screen you wish to capture.
- Use keyboard shortcuts. Simply click on the Zight toolbar icon and select the gear icon on the bottom right. Then select Settings, navigate to Shortcuts, and set your own shortcuts in preferences.
Annotate & Edit Windows Screenshots
Annotate and edit screenshots with ease. Annotations help clarify your points with arrows or text, highlights, shapes, or blurring.
Control Expiration & Protect Content
Protect your content and ensure only the people you want to view your content can access. Want your content to expire in 30 days? Or never expire? We got you covered in the Share Settings.
Screen Recording Videos or GIFs on Windows
Quickly communicate ideas with more than novel-length textual descriptions. In addition to screenshots, you can also record your screen with audio or as a GIF. You can record your full screen or a selected area. Record with or without a camera overlay and set your preferences for audio and mic.
To record your screen on Windows with Zight:
- Click on the Zight toolbar icon and select the GIF or Record option.
- Select your recording preferences and start your recording.
- Use keyboard shortcuts; simply click on the Zight toolbar icon and select the gear icon on the bottom right. Then select Settings, navigate to Shortcuts, and set your own shortcuts in preferences.
Annotate & Edit Recordings
With Zight, you can add emphasis to your recording by adding annotations while recording.
- Add arrows, highlights, shapes, and more
- Once you are done recording, edit recordings with trims or cuts
- ‘Trim’ edits out the ends, while ‘Cut’ edits out the middle sections
Learn How Teams Use Zight
Here are some ideas on how you can use Zight to improve your communication, be more productive and work more efficiently.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Zight offers a free plan that’s great for the occasional quick project. Our free plan allows for up to 25 captures of screenshots or recordings.
While Zight has a free plan available, paid plans vary based on plan type and number of users. The Pro Plan is available for $9.95 per month, Teams plans are $8.00 per month with a minimum of 3 users, and custom enterprise plan quotes are available. You can speak with someone on our sales team if you would like to learn more about Enterprise pricing. Contact Sales here.
Zight is available for Mac, Windows, Chrome and iOS. Zight supports Windows 10 and up as well as macOS Catalina and up.
We have a support portal available. You can find it here.
A screen capture tool creates an image of your entire screen, or a specific part of it—to share context and information easily with others. A screen capture may also be referred to as a screenshot or screen recording.