Zight (formerly CloudApp)’s Large File Sharing Tool is available for Mac, Windows, Chrome and Linux. Downloading is quick and easy. Access the app from GetZight (formerly CloudApp) above, from the Apple Store for Mac and iOS, for PC from the Microsoft Windows Store, or go to the Chrome Webstore and add the extension to Chrome.https://www.getcloudapp.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/live-screen-recorder.mp4
The Workhorse of File Sharing
Zight (formerly CloudApp)’s file sharing feature is the best way to share files without size limits and bandwidth issues. Whether you’re on macOS or on Windows, you will be able to host and share large files in seconds to friends and colleagues. With Zight (formerly CloudApp)’s drag and drop feature, upload any file, regardless of size, by simply dragging a file from your computer and dropping it into the Zight (formerly CloudApp) icon in your menubar. It is the easiest and fastest way to share large files of any kind available.
The Best Way to Share Large Video Files
Despite all the evolution of technology, sending a huge file is still sub-optimal. No matter how short the video is, nor how much compression you apply, sharing large video files via email such as Gmail or Yahoo has its limits. Even Apple’s MailDrop, which promises file sharing if up to 5 GB in size, requires that you pay to share bigger files. On top of that, the actual file expires after 30 days, and if you did not save it – it is gone for good.. With Zight (formerly CloudApp), anyone can record a video, capture a screen recording, or their webcam, and share professional, high definition videos in just a few clicks. Simply download the app, create an account, then use the short link feature to securely upload and share files between 100 MB – 6 GB in size. And with Zight (formerly CloudApp), the links never expire and all your videos are stored securely in the cloud. This is the best way to share large video files.
Capture and Share with the All-in-One App
Sharing large video files with friends and colleagues will help your videos get the views you desire, while saving you space on your laptop of desktop. But did you know that you can also create personal and professional video content? Zight (formerly CloudApp)’s screen recording tool is the easiest way to share large video files, letting users capture and share anything on their screen in in high definition, including HD video, annotated screenshots, and GIFs. With Zight (formerly CloudApp), creating content is simple, infinitely shareable and collaborative through static, unique and secure URL links.
How to Send Large Video Files on a Mac
To share large video files on a Mac, follow these steps:
- Go to the Mac Store to Download and install Zight (formerly CloudApp) Navigate to your download folder and select and click on the Zight (formerly CloudApp).zip file
- Create a free account when prompted and enjoy a 14-day trial
- Once your account is ready, the Zight (formerly CloudApp) icon will appear on your Mac Menu Bar
- Go to your finder folder to choose from any file you want to share Right click the file, and with Apple’s “Compress” option, Zip the desired file
- Right click the file, and with Apple’s “Compress” option, Zip the desired file
- Once your file is zipped, it will appear as a compressed .zip file in the same folder
- Using your mouse, click and drag the file to the Zight (formerly CloudApp) Icon on your Mac Menu Bar
- Once your file is uploaded to Zight (formerly CloudApp), a short, secure link is instantly created
- To send the file, simply paste the link in an email message and send it to those who are expecting it
Access the Video Sharing Feature on Windows
To share a large video file on Windows, follow these steps:
- Download Zight (formerly CloudApp) for Windows
- Select the Zight (formerly CloudApp) Icon on the taskbar at the bottom of your screen
- Choose the file you want to upload and share with Zight (formerly CloudApp)
- Using the gear icon, click the gear and upload the zipped file to Zight (formerly CloudApp) (Drag and Drop is currently only available for Mac)
- Once the file is uploaded, a short, secure Windows link is copied to your clipboard for you to share with others
- Share the file by sending the short link it lives on to your recipients
That’s it, it is that simple. Wouldn’t you agree that this is the best way to transfer large video files with anyone?
Integrated Video Sharing
For easy sharing of large video files quickly, there is not a quicker or simpler way to use than Zight (formerly CloudApp). But the tool does not stop at sharing with secure short links. With a wide an impressive array of integrations, anyone can upload and send large video files with a few clicks. It is as simple as uploading a video to Zight (formerly CloudApp), and pasting the link in Trello, Atlassian’s JIRA, Drift, Intercom, or AdobeXD. Have files which you want to share even faster? Use the drag and drop feature to upload the file to Slack, Google Docs, Google Sheets, or Google Slides. No more waiting for large video files to upload and no more error messages. Zight (formerly CloudApp) gives you the power to share your files through the cloud with an automatically generated link.https://www.getcloudapp.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/youtube-screen-recorder.mp4
The Smart Way to Share Videos on the Internet
Technology of everything is increasing rapidly, but bandwidth issue are not going away. You can either deal with them and depleting productivity, or get on board and start sharing efficiently. Stop wasting time trying to send and share files through slow and bandwidth deficient platforms and supercharge your productivity with Zight (formerly CloudApp). The time for innovation is now. Take charge as an industry leader and sign up for a free Zight (formerly CloudApp) account today.