Video is the hot new kid on the block. Its hard to not stumble upon an article talking about improving your video strategy or a keynote at a conference talking about the growth of video. The fact is its the fastest growing medium being used for both content consumption, marketing, and even internal comms. By 2022, online videos will make up more than 82% of all video traffic according to Cisco.
I have seen first hand the results that video can provide as both a marketing leader at Adobe and recently with Zight (formerly CloudApp). The customer base at Zight (formerly CloudApp) is using video collaboration every day to increase productivity and customer experience through a screen recorder, screen shots, and a GIF creator. Its leading to increase pipeline and customer satisfaction rates.
If you aren’t convinced on integrating video more with your strategy this inforgraphic will provide you with just the tip of the iceberg of what is happening with video trends in marketing and business.
Share these great stats
1. 81% of businesses use video as a marketing tool — up from 63% over the last year. (Hubspot)
2. By 2022, online videos will make up more than 82% of all consumer internet traffic — 15 times higher than it was in 2017. (Cisco)
3. A Facebook executive predicted that their platform will be all video and no text by 2021. (Quartz)
4. 72% of customers would rather learn about a product or service by way of video. (HubSpot)
5. 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual, and visuals are processed 60,000X faster in the brain than text. (Sources: 3M Corporation and Zabisco)