Did you know that sales recording software/ screening recording can make a sale?
A good screen recording software can help you attract more customers and retain existing customers. Screen capturing makes it easier to record any important moment on your screens. Screen recorder apps come with built-in features and they can help you track the performance of your employees or take activity screenshots and record videos and share them with your clients.
Today, videos are one of the most consumed content on the internet. In fact, consumers say they retain 95% of a message if they viewed it on video. Selling with videos is effective at grabbing attention. Digital screen capturing and sales recording software play a crucial role as the basis of video creation. This article will discuss the benefits of screen recording as a tool to convert more sales.
Why You Need Screen Recording Software
Video and images are information-rich, and that’s vital when building a connection. Emails aren’t always the best way to communicate with customers, colleagues, or clients. Just text can hinder your ability to express your opinion, deliver instructions, and describe problems.
Whether you work in sales, development, marketing, design, or customer service—there are a lot of challenges in resolving issues, communicating feedback, and making decisions.
Challenges in communication don’t happen only with your team members, they also occur as you interact with customers or partners, and distributed teams. Thus, most businesses are striving to communicate effectively. This is where screen recording software comes in handy.
A screen recording software records all activities happening on your screens, along with the movement of your cursor, especially if you’re using a laptop or computer. This helps you to solve and communicate business issues quickly.
Thus, screen recording software is crucial for businesses because it boosts efficiency and productivity, letting you, your team, and customers easily explain complex concepts.
Businesses can use screen recording software in many ways, including:
- Collaborating on team projects
- Working with the development and design teams to showcase product changes easily
- Describing processes step-by-step using tutorials
- Sharing your screen with tech support teams to enable them to solve recurring problems
- Onboarding new employees
- Responding to customer support tickets
- Demonstrating to customers how to use products and software
The Features of Screen Recording Software
Every business can benefit immensely from integrating screen recording software in their marketing strategies. Your business may benefit significantly from screen recording or activity screenshots that track your employees’ internal issues or performance. Common features of screen recording software or sales recording software include:
- Screen capture. A picture is worth a thousand words. Now make photos more meaningful with screen recording software’s screen capture feature. You can easily and quickly show your customers and colleagues what you mean by taking quick screenshots and sharing your screen. You can capture a portion of your screen or the entire screen using this feature.
- Annotations. You can enhance your GIFs and screenshots using annotations. This feature allows you to add quick circles, arrows, emojis, and other shapes to communicate clearly. Also, using annotations, you can block out any sensitive information and you can provide clarity and context to complicated concepts that need more explanation. This can help you bring attention to essential details that might be hard to find or maybe overlooked.
- GIF creator. With this feature, you can record your screen as a loopable GIF to give clear instructions and explain complex concepts. Thus, you’ll no longer need to send wordy emails to your clients.
- Share and collaborate. Share and upload your content anywhere. You can quickly share your images, videos, Excel sheets, YouTube, or GIFs with your customers to help them understand your products better, which may influence them to buy what you’re offering.
Selling with Videos
Videos are extremely useful on your landing page, pop-ups, and checkout page. If your visitor can’t see themselves buying your product, show them! Demonstrate what buying and using the product looks like. Screen capture breaks down walls and lets customers see themselves in the brand.
Videos are memorable, snack-sized, and measurable. These are key components that make video marketing perfect for audiences who crave short and engaging content.
Since video is visual, you can leverage sales recording software or video marketing to teach complex concepts, share stories about your customers, and inspire marketing-specific options, such as trials, subscriptions, demos, and more.
According to HubSpot, 90% of customers say that product videos influence their buying decisions. On top of that, 64% of consumers say that watching a video makes them more likely to buy a product.
Visuals play a huge role in customer perception. Instead of leaving their decisions to chance, convince them with engaging screen captures. A product in motion is more stylish than text. As Rob Polon points out, “Like it or not. your style can play into your brand and how you are initially perceived…consider your style and appearance as part of your branding strategy.”
Screen Recording Converts Sales
According to research by Wyzowl, 94% of video marketers believe that watching a video has helped improve customer understanding of their service or product. Customer understanding fuels purchase decisions by managing expectations, which means consumers better understand what to expect when they buy a product. If your customer is hesitating on the checkout page, seeing the product in action has a huge impact on their willingness to buy.
You can also use sales recording software or screen recordings to announce a new product or service in creative ways such as:
- An engaging teaser screen capture video
- A detailed explanation of what you’re offering
- Sharing details about some of the unique benefits and key features
- Demonstrating how to use the product
A screen recording video can provide valuable information and create excitement around your product. The more that customers understand how your products work, the more likely they’re to check out with them. Screen recording generates sales and increases revenue.
Sales recording software has everything it takes to help you generate more sales by building excitement, showing the product in action, delivering tons of memorable information, and helping hesitating customers. Thus, video marketing through screen recording software can help strengthen your marketing efforts and grow your sales.
Zight (formerly CloudApp) combines GIF creations, webcam recordings, video walkthroughs, and screen capture into a well-rounded communication software for businesses.
Knowing how challenging workplace collaboration can get, especially if your employees work remotely, Zight (formerly CloudApp) makes visual collaboration a walk in the park. Zight (formerly CloudApp) ensures seamless communication across global offices, ensuring a better flow of ideas while improving creativity.