Customer success is an essential aspect of any business. A customer success director and their customer success team must help customers succeed and generate loyal customers consistently. For a successful customer success journey, a strong alignment with each team in the company and leveraging the right customer success management tools, such as Zight (formerly CloudApp), is crucial.
This article will discuss how customer success managers can leverage Zight (formerly CloudApp) to boost customer success and what customer success managers should know about using Zight (formerly CloudApp).
Customer Success and Zight (formerly CloudApp)
It’s common to see an influx of daily customer tickets. If a customer is having trouble using your product correctly, they naturally turn to your customer success team for guidance.
Zight (formerly CloudApp) helps customer support teams offer better guidance. When you’re describing complex processes, information can get lost in translation, especially with data-intensive products. However, using Zight (formerly CloudApp), you can make your responses to customer queries personal. Your customers won’t receive canned responses because you can leverage Zight (formerly CloudApp) to tailor each response.
When you record a Zight (formerly CloudApp) video or GIF, you can also record audio. Thus, your customers won’t rely on reading text; they’ll hear your team’s voices. Customers will also know your team by name, which makes interactions more personalized.
Zight (formerly CloudApp) can also improve customer success by making ticket response times better. When a customer ticket comes in, it can take a ton of time to evaluate the query, think about how to communicate effectively with the customer, type the response, respond to the customer, and wait for further questions. With Zight (formerly CloudApp)’s videos, you can send visual responses quickly, saving time and preventing customers from needing further clarification.
Zight (formerly CloudApp) offers a tailored approach that can help companies send responses that are specific to their customer’s needs while providing a personal touch. If you want to incorporate a successful customer success approach in your company, you must communicate with your customers personally. Zight (formerly CloudApp)’s screen recorder offers webcam recording, annotated screenshots, screen capture, and GIF creation, which is easy to use, helping you swiftly create and share personalized visual content.
Leveraging Tools to Improve Customer Success
Digital marketers have their marketing automation tools, and sales teams have their customer relationship management tools. So, customer success directors should also have a secret weapon to support their objective of helping customers get the maximum value out of their products?
Customer success tools offer a 360-degree view of customer interactions throughout the entire customer journey. By leveraging tools to improve customer success, you merge all your customer data in one place, allowing you to gain insights and access to every customer health score.
Customer success tools can also help you send customized visual responses to your customers without having to spend a lot of time checking various data sources to understand your customers’ history and their current status.
By leveraging customer success tools, such as Zight (formerly CloudApp), you can monitor and measure every customer interaction with your business. Also, you can accurately predict if a customer will continue buying your products. Further, to ensure your customers are getting value from your product and progressing through the customer journey successfully, you can use customer support tools to track and measure your efforts. This makes sure that your investment in attracting new customers pays off, and that your customers are getting the maximum benefits from your products.
Also, you can leverage customer success tools and automation to make sure your communication scales with your customer base. An effective way to achieve this is to trigger emails based on customer behaviors. This helps you communicate with the right customers at the right time for the right purpose.
Zight (formerly CloudApp) and Your Customer Success Team
Zight (formerly CloudApp) is a visual customer success communication tool that can help your customer success teams offer excellent services swiftly. Whether your customer success team needs to create a personalized tutorial video, respond quickly to customer service tickets, track bugs, and document issues, they can leverage Zight (formerly CloudApp) to do all that.
Using long text messages and emails to explain complicated processes is a thing of the past. Your customer success team doesn’t have to write those long emails and your customers have no time to read them.
Fortunately, Zight (formerly CloudApp) can help your customer success team to record and create high-quality content quickly, such as personalized video messages and software tutorials for customers. With just one click, you can start screen capture and webcam recordings. After successfully creating the content, your team can automatically save it to the cloud and attach it easily to customer service tickets or add it in chat conversations. This is an effective way to communicate with customers, and it helps reduce the churn rate.
Zight (formerly CloudApp)’s customized approach to visual communication can make your customer success team more efficient. Customer success representatives can use Zight (formerly CloudApp)’s features to showcase processes, address pressing matters, and explain product intricacies quickly. And since the customers can see answers to their queries, this reduces follow-up queries and miscommunications. That’s why companies like Gainsight closed customer support tickets three times faster using Zight (formerly CloudApp).
Your team can respond to customer complaints and questions quickly and clearly, making your customers happy. And as you know: happy and satisfied customers are the heart of every successful business. Thus, Zight (formerly CloudApp) can enable customer success teams to delight customers without using more time and money, improving your customer retention rate.
Customer Success Tools and the Customer Lifecycle
There are several stages in the customer lifecycle, including:
- Onboarding. This is where you welcome new customers to your ranks, appreciating them for their willingness to take a chance on your brand. Depending on the product or service you offer, you can leverage customer success tools to help those new customers set up your products. For instance, you can use Zight (formerly CloudApp), a powerful customer success tool, to create personalized tutorials to guide your customers through software installation and help new customers to configure the software to meet their specific goals and needs.
- Education. Training materials can vary depending on the complexity of your product and the learning styles of your customers. For instance, you can leverage Zight (formerly CloudApp)’s annotation and GIF creation capabilities to enable your customer success director to get their point across more quickly than ever before. Just record your computer screen using customer success tools as you run through complicated processes. Then you can send the GIFs to your customers and let them follow through to set up their product.
- Adoption. By the time a customer gets to this stage, the onboarding stage is complete, their product is up and running, and new customers have a basic knowledge of using your product to help them meet their goals. You should monitor product usage to make quick changes as your customers get their bearings in this stage. Customer success tools can help you monitor how much and how your customers are using your product. Also, customer success tools can help you respond to customer support tickets to help your customers use your product properly to get the maximum benefit.
- Value Realization. During this stage, customers have incorporated your product into their daily workflow, using various features that meet or exceed their expectations of how your product can benefit them. At this point, customers are receptive to upsells and cross-sells. You can leverage customer support tools to send your customers personalized videos of other products that they may find useful.
- Value Expansion. The customer made a purchase and is delighted with your product. They have become repeat buyers and tell their friends and family to buy your products. Here, customer support tools can help you tap into the enthusiasm of your best customers by asking them to leave testimonials, reviews, and case studies.
For Customer Success Directors
Using Zight (formerly CloudApp), customer success directors can offer personalized content, such as personal walkthroughs and videos of the product, demonstrations, next steps, and training. This eliminates the back and forth that typically accompanies new customer onboarding, and allows customer success managers and their teams to communicate clearly what their customers want.
By leveraging Zight (formerly CloudApp)’s features, customer success directors can keep customers happy and satisfied and improve their company’s growth. While Zight (formerly CloudApp) is beneficial in closing customer service tickets three times faster, it’s also an effective customer success tool that promotes proactive work while making sure customers meet their goals and get value with the help of your product.